Today was the first day of snow in a while, so the girls were so excited to go outside and play. I got them all bundled up, and let them at it. They had a lot of fun. I am glad that they enjoy playing out in the snow so much, because it makes a long winter a little more bearable. While I am ready for the spring to come, I think they would be happy with a few more months of SNOW!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Snow Day
Today was the first day of snow in a while, so the girls were so excited to go outside and play. I got them all bundled up, and let them at it. They had a lot of fun. I am glad that they enjoy playing out in the snow so much, because it makes a long winter a little more bearable. While I am ready for the spring to come, I think they would be happy with a few more months of SNOW!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The two most beautiful snow angels I have ever seen. I am ready for spring too...however, I realize I have very little to complain about temperature wise....
Post a Comment