THE TANNER FAMILY

Thursday, February 12, 2009

My camera and wallet are missing!

Autumn looks pretty innocent and adorable... but is she? Adorable, yes. Innocent... we'll see.
Yes. This is Brooke's foot. She took my camera out of my purse and decided to have a photo shoot downstairs with Autumn. I only saved a few pictures. Who wants a million pictures of the couch cushions, the piano, and the TV? Brooke, apparently.
Oh, and here is where we get to Autumn's part in all of this. While Brooke was taking pictures, Autumn got into my wallet and started emptying it of all its contents. It is a good thing I caught her before they stole my keys and went on a shopping spree too!
I guess I need to find a new place to keep my purse. Somewhere high...where nobody can reach it by standing on tip-toe, jumping, or climbing. Hmmm...

5 comments:

Annette Tanner said...

Just a quick note...
While I was posting this, Brooke was "washing" the couch downstairs. I can't leave them unsupervised for a second...

Heather said...

It sounds like you just need a leash to keep them strapped to their bedroom while you shower, blog, etc. They are sneaky and quick . . . but at least they get along well together. As far as safe keeping for your valuables, have you considered an armored safe? I hear there are some great deals nowadays. :)

Jaz said...

My purse is hanging way up high inside the door of the coat closet. I can't even count the number of times my wallet has been ravaged. Too funny!

Grandmotherfairy said...

If they decide to go shopping...I'm ready!!! Too funny Annette...no wonder you are so slim and trim...your on the constant run. Did the girls get their Valentines???

Hamblin Family said...

When you find that place, let me know! I will put our candy bowl there so that MAYBE Tyler will eat something else!