THE TANNER FAMILY

Friday, February 13, 2009

Hannah Montana in Da House!

Is that Hannah Montana playing her guitar in our living room?
Dave is probably not going to be too happy that I posted this, but I thought it was too funny to pass up.
Ciera and Chloe got Hannah Montana wigs for Christmas, and wanted Dave and I to put them on the other night while Dave was playing guitar. Being the good sports that we are, we did. I got my camera out and captured a shot of Dave in the wig for future generations to see what a silly guy he is. Ciera asked if she could take a picture of us together. So, with a little hesitation, I agreed. I didn't think it would be fair to only post Dave's picture, so you get to see us both. Aren't we great Hannah Montanas?

5 comments:

Dave Tanner said...

What Annette didn't mention is that I am wearing the Hannah beard, the hair is mine.

Annette Tanner said...

Right. I forgot to mention that!

Hamblin Family said...

Wow, Dave looks a little like Willie Nelson! I don't see why he doesn't like Halloween, it couldn't be worse than this?!

Zanny said...

I never thought I'd see the day. He must REALLY love those girls!!!

Grandmotherfairy said...

I love the Hannah Montana beard...those pictures are great...maybe you could take the show on the road...Dad liked them too:)