So I am sitting upstairs on the computer. I hear Brooke say to Autumn:
"Let's bring it downstairs. Hurry."
So I say:
"Brooke Anne, what do you have?"
"Nothing," she says innocently.
Clump, clump, clump go the footsteps as they hurry down the stairs.
So I get up and yell down from the top of the stairs:
"Brooke Anne!"
Then I hear Autumn say...
"Hide!"
Hmmmm.... I guess I had better see what is going on down there this time. This is what I saw when I went down...


The Yoga mat is what they had stolen from upstairs (which I don't care that they play with) but what I found funny, was that they had decided to "brush their teeth" too. Autumn climbed into the window of the downstairs bathroom and couldn't get down. Brooke had gotten her toothbrush and toothpaste and was squeezing all the toothpaste out... luckily it was a sample sized tube! Well, at least they will have toned muscles and nice clean teeth, right?
4 comments:
When you hear "Hide!" it makes you not even want to look, for fear of what you'll find. Yeah, you got off pretty easy. This time...
I have been reading your blog for a while (I hope you don't mind!) and I just have to say, when we have children, I hope that I can be as patient as you, as well as as good as you are at finding the humor in things!
Sarah Darr
Sounds like you are so busy running up and down stairs that you won't need the yoga mat anymore:)...and who could ask for more than clean teeth and innocent smiles. Love you all!
It's always scary when things get quiet! Bry did that the other day and when I came down he had taken all the couch coushions off both couches and was trying to make a fort. Not too bad of a mess... I know it can only get worse! :)
Post a Comment