THE TANNER FAMILY

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Spring Break Week Fun!

Grandma Elvester came for a visit for Spring Break.  We had a lot of fun with her.  We shopped, ate out, did some activities, and just enjoyed our time.
The library was having some activities for the kids since there was no school, one of which was The Mad Hatter's Tea Party for the younger kids.  Brooke and Autumn wanted to dress up so we made them some costumes out of our dress-up clothes.  Autumn was Alice and Brooke was the Queen of Hearts.  They had a lot of fun... and looked really cute!



Ciera and Chloe went to a "Divergent" party at the library as well, but I failed to get pictures of them.  They dressed up as "dauntless", in black clothes with drawn-on tattoos.  They had a good time.  Chloe had only read the first part of the book up to that point, but she has finished it since then and really wants to finish the whole series.  (Ciera and I both have...)  It is nice when you can find books that interest your kids!
I really love our library... they always have things going on that are fun for the kids.  My girls love going to the library, and love to read.  For that I am very grateful!

1 comment:

lori said...

Sounds like a few fun-filled days! The girls all look so pretty, and are growing up so fast.