Brooke was also chosen by her teacher as the Dino-kid for March. Dave and I were able to go to the assembly where she received her award. Her teacher said that "Brooke is sweet, kind, respectful, responsible, polite, and a great friend to everyone. Brooke makes everyone feel special every single day, and today SHE is the special one." I completely agree... Brooke is very special and we are so proud of her!
Friday, March 28, 2014
It's all about Brooke...
Brooke is in the Gifted and Talented program in school and each year they have a big project that they have to do. This year it was "Patterns in Math". Brooke chose to do her project on Tessellations. SHe worked really hard and did a great job!!
Brooke was also chosen by her teacher as the Dino-kid for March. Dave and I were able to go to the assembly where she received her award. Her teacher said that "Brooke is sweet, kind, respectful, responsible, polite, and a great friend to everyone. Brooke makes everyone feel special every single day, and today SHE is the special one." I completely agree... Brooke is very special and we are so proud of her!
Brooke was also chosen by her teacher as the Dino-kid for March. Dave and I were able to go to the assembly where she received her award. Her teacher said that "Brooke is sweet, kind, respectful, responsible, polite, and a great friend to everyone. Brooke makes everyone feel special every single day, and today SHE is the special one." I completely agree... Brooke is very special and we are so proud of her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yay Brooke!!!
Post a Comment