One of the things we did while Grandma was here over break was go to the Perot Museum. We had crazy weather (normal for here in Dallas), it was cold them warm, then cold then warm. On the nice days, we tried to get outside and go to parks or play in our yard. However, some days were too cold for that. One of those days, we packed up and headed down to Dallas to the Perot. It was my first time driving there (Dave always is the driver), and I was a bit nervous. I didn't take the right exit to get off the freeway, so I had to exit after the Museum, and try to navigate my way back to the right place (with some one-way streets, and in a place I didn't want to be stranded!). Thank goodness for GPS on my phone! We were able to make it there no problems!
The museum was really fun. The girls did stuff they always like to do when we go, and there were some new things that they have never done before. We spent a few hours there, with a few "snack breaks" in there, which was perfect!
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment