THE TANNER FAMILY

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Thanksgiving Feast Number 2

Even though we went to another Thanksgiving feast on Thanksgiving Day, we had to have our own dinner too... so we could have the left-overs!  Saturday morning, we cooked our turkey and all the fixin's and had our own dinner together.  I am so grateful for all of the blessings that I have in my life.  I feel so lucky to have a wonderful family, to have health, to have employment, and a roof over our heads and food on our table.  I am especially thankful to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.  It helps me to be a better person.  It teaches me how to raise responsible, caring, virtuous, strong daughters in a world that is so confused between right and wrong.  I am thankful for my Savior who makes it possible for me to improve myself and who loves me unconditionally.  I am thankful for the holiday season in which we can reflect on our lives and those things that we have been blessed with by our loving Father in heaven.  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!



No comments: