Every year, for the Family Home Evening on the Monday following Thanksgiving weekend, we decorate our tree. This year was no exception. We blasted the Christmas tunes and trimmed our tree! It is always a lot of fun. The girls did it all this year, with only a little help. It turned out fabulous! We LOVE this time of year!
One of our favorite traditions is holiday baking. We have incorporated treats from both the Tanner side and the Elvester side of our family... which means we bake A LOT of treats! We make homemade chocolates (YUM!), fudge, sugar cookies, cream cheese cookies, crumb cookies, ginger cookies, chocolate cereal balls... and probably some I forgot. The girls favorite part is licking the bowls and table when we are done! It is always a lot of work, and pretty daunting to begin, but it is such a big part of our Christmas that I just can't NOT do it! (Maybe in January when I am 10 pounds heavier, I will change my mind!) Happy Holidays!
Sunday, December 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment