THE TANNER FAMILY

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teeth and Treats

Happy Valentine's Day!
I have not posted anything in a while... I feel like I am super busy lately, and when I get a minute to myself, I fill it with other things. However, I think about doing posts all the time, so that should count, right?
Nothing very interesting or exciting has happened in February so far, except for Brooke losing a tooth two nights ago. She had a VERY wiggly tooth and was pulling on it and wiggling it all evening Sunday. I took her into the bathroom and, after some crying and fussing, put a floss noose on it, and two seconds later, it was out! She gets so scared of having me do it with floss, but it literally takes a second, then it is over and she is fine. She was so excited that she got 50 cents from the tooth fairy that night!
Today being Valentine's Day, I made a super yummy breakfast before everyone had to leave for the day. It was "Cream Cheese Stuffed Lemon French Toast with Strawberries". It was SO good! Then, Dave surprised me while I was teaching dance class and left me roses in the van. When I came out of the studio, there were beautiful roses on the front seat. It was so sweet!
We had individual pizzas for dinner, then homemade cream puffs for dessert. (Autumn helped me make them during the day today!)
It was a wonderful day. I love my husband and daughters more than I could ever say. I think I am the luckiest woman in the world.

1 comment:

Grandmotherfairy said...

What a good mommy you are...hope you all had a wonderful day! Brooke looks darling,