My sweet Brooke is 7 today. I can hardly believe that she is that big already. She is such a sweetheart, and we love having her in our family. She is beautiful inside and out, and we are so glad to call her ours!! I love you Brooke. Happy Birthday!!
I haven't got on your blog forever! It was so fun to catch up on your life and your sweet beautiful family. I can't beleive how each of your daughters are uniquely beautiful in their way :) What a sweet family you have Annette. I wish our families were growing up together...sigh...they grow so fast don't they. I will have to visit Tanner family more often. I love hearing about you life. Still miss you.... :)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Brooke...grandpa and grandma love you!
My how time flies! Happy Birthday, Brooke! Such a cute toothless girl!
Tell Brooke we said happy birthday, a few days late. Can you tell your girls to stop growing for just a little bit?
I haven't got on your blog forever! It was so fun to catch up on your life and your sweet beautiful family. I can't beleive how each of your daughters are uniquely beautiful in their way :) What a sweet family you have Annette. I wish our families were growing up together...sigh...they grow so fast don't they. I will have to visit Tanner family more often. I love hearing about you life. Still miss you.... :)
Post a Comment