I am feeling a little sad today. A little sad. And happy. And relieved. Dave and I sent the final document to our Realtor today after the sale of our home in Utah. We signed the closing documents last week, and the papers were received by the Title Company Monday, and recorded this week.
We listed our fabulous Logan, Utah home with a Realtor in June 2010, right after we found out we were going to be moving. In August, we moved... still having no buyer willing to pay enough for our home. It has been a long, difficult, trying road for the last 1 year and 9 months... but it is finally past us.
I loved our home in Logan. I loved our neighborhood. I loved the community in which we lived. We put a lot of ourselves into that home. We put blood, sweat, and tears into each home improvement and rennovation. We made it ours. So, I am sad that we no longer have a home there to go back to if we ever wanted to. But, I know that the Lord has other things in store for our family, and I am grateful that we were able to finally sell our home and move on.
So... today I am sad. But tomorrow the happiness will come, I am sure of it.
3 comments:
I can understand the sadness and the relief. I'm glad for you guys that you sold your house. We REALLY need to get together soon. Maybe this summer we can meet halfway or something.
It is a beautiful little home...but I know that there are wonderful things in store for your sweet family...I know it!
Just so you know there is zero competition. Nice people. But will most likely remain just "the neighbors";)
Post a Comment