Thursday, May 5, 2011
My, Oh, My!
Autumn, Brooke and Chloe have been on antibiotics since last week for strep throat. Yesterday, after I picked her up from preschool, Autumn had a little bit of a rash developing. By the time she went to bed last night, it had spread all over her torso, arms and legs. This morning it was covering her whole body. She has an itchy rash from head to toe. I took her in to the doctor this morning, along with Ciera who now has strep throat (ugh!), and she said that it looks like a drug allergic reaction. So it looks like Autumn has developed my Penicillin allergy. (Double ugh!) It actually looks worse in person... but I thought I'd take a couple of pictures to document how she looks... pretty sad looking, huh?!?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Poor baby...is the rash starting to go away yet? I bet the humid weather doesn't help matters! Give them a hug from grandma!
Ugh, that is awful. I have 2 that are allergic to penicillin as well, but their rashes didn't look that bad from what I remember. Hope y'all are feeling better soon.
If it looks worse in person then I don't want to see it because that looks pretty bad to me! I hope she is feeling better.
oooh, poor thing!!! You guys need to get healthy already!
Post a Comment