THE TANNER FAMILY

Sunday, May 22, 2011

HaPpY BiRtHdAy CieRa!!!

Today my baby girl turns eleven years old. I can hardly believe how quickly the years have flown by! Ciera Marie was born in Clovis, CA and had a lot of family around to welcome her into the world. She was loved immediately. Ciera had a rough start... when she was about 2 weeks, she started crying. She didn't stop until she was about 4 months! She had colic, and was really (and I mean REALLY) hard to calm down! When she was 5 weeks old, she was admitted to Valley Children's Hospital with a Urinary Tract Infection... she (and I) stayed in the hospital for 3 days. It was really difficult. After Ciera grew out of the colic and the difficult infant stage, she was a really happy, sweet baby. She grew into a really great, sweet, caring, sensitive girl.Ciera is so smart, kind, and loving. She is fun and loves to be with her family. We are so proud of her and love her very much!

Happy Birthday sweet Ciera Marie!

1 comment:

lori said...

Happy Birthday Ciera! Your parents need to stop feeding you Miracle Grow! You seriously look more mature every time I see a new picture of you. What a beautiful young woman you are!