Brooke's Kindergarten program was last night. It was called "Wild Things", and each Kindergarten class performed a poem and song. Then all the classes got together for the final song. Brooke's class did a poem about a hound and porcupine. (Which I took a video of, but I was not able to upload it for some strange reason...) Then their song was called "Never Polka with a Porcupine". Brooke was my favorite, of course! It was really cute. They finished up the evening with a song called "The Amazon Rock". Brooke has been singing this one around the house for a couple of months, so I knew it was going to be fun! I can't believe Brooke is already done with Kindergarten... time flies!
Friday, May 6, 2011
Wild Things
Brooke's Kindergarten program was last night. It was called "Wild Things", and each Kindergarten class performed a poem and song. Then all the classes got together for the final song. Brooke's class did a poem about a hound and porcupine. (Which I took a video of, but I was not able to upload it for some strange reason...) Then their song was called "Never Polka with a Porcupine". Brooke was my favorite, of course! It was really cute. They finished up the evening with a song called "The Amazon Rock". Brooke has been singing this one around the house for a couple of months, so I knew it was going to be fun! I can't believe Brooke is already done with Kindergarten... time flies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute! Annette, what are you going to do when all of your kids are in school?
Is school out already? I can't believe how darling Brooke looks...thank you posting all these cute videos...I can keep track of what they are doing!
Post a Comment