Well, I guess I can't compete with four singing, dancing guys from Australia. Brooke (in her dress-up dress that "twirls out") and Autumn (in the fashionable hot-pink sweats) have been glued to "Pop Go The Wiggles" longer than I can ever keep their attention. Maybe I should try singing and dancing with an Australian accent... Well, perhaps it is because Autumn has been a bit under the weather, and ... maybe Brooke is just keeping her company. Whatever the reason, I should be grateful that they are happy and entertained!
Monday, November 24, 2008
What do "The Wiggles" have that I don't?
Well, I guess I can't compete with four singing, dancing guys from Australia. Brooke (in her dress-up dress that "twirls out") and Autumn (in the fashionable hot-pink sweats) have been glued to "Pop Go The Wiggles" longer than I can ever keep their attention. Maybe I should try singing and dancing with an Australian accent... Well, perhaps it is because Autumn has been a bit under the weather, and ... maybe Brooke is just keeping her company. Whatever the reason, I should be grateful that they are happy and entertained!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is Maren's ALL-TIME favorite Wiggles DVD! We got it from the library one time and she learned all those nursery rhymes so quickly. She even picked up that one of the Wiggles was a different man.
Count your blessings . . . at least it isn't completely annoying. And you can't feel so bad when they are learning those great rhymes.
Post a Comment