THE TANNER FAMILY

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Dance Recital Fun!

Our cute little Autumn... she loves to dance!
Brooke, showing off her flexibility.
Beautiful, graceful Ciera.
Chloe... sweet and sassy!
The ballet dance... Chloe, Sera, Ciera, Bailey & Gabi.
Brooke doing the "Itsy Bitsy Spider" dance.
Autumn and Gabby... cute little girls!
This was the "out came the sun" part of the Itsy Bitsy Spider.
Ciera, tap, tap, tappin' to the "Charleston" song.
Chloe doing the Charleston tap dance.
All the girls did such a great job!
Our Ciera Marie.
Little Chloe Elizabeth.
The girls have been taking dance for the last 3 months, and last night was their recital. It was so very cute. The big kids did tap and ballet dances, and the little kids did a creative dance. It was a lot of work (since I was their teacher), but it was worth it to see the final result of all the work. They were so cute. I am glad for my girls' talents and abilities. I love them.

3 comments:

Cox Family said...

How fun! I didn't know you were teaching, that's great! I bet you love it. Way to go Tanners!

Grandmotherfairy said...

Wow Annette...I'm impressed!!! I wish I could have been there to see your production. The girls all looked darling!

Daniel T said...

Wow! The girls look so old and the Itsy Bitsy Spider dance is the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. Hope you're all well!