THE TANNER FAMILY

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving

Are we really that big of a family that we need a "kids table"?
Yum! Yum!


We have so much to be grateful for. We had Suzanna, Jeff, Chadley and Dallin over for Thanksgiving dinner this year. It was really nice. After we got home from cutting down our Christmas tree, we got the turkey into the oven. I had everything scheduled... I knew when to start the different dishes so that everything would be done at the same time and we could eat everything nice and hot. Well, I should know better! The turkey was done roasting an hour early! I had not even started most to the sides. Luckily, Dave, Suzanna, and Jeff helped me get everything done quickly and, after our teamwork, we ate everything nice and hot (and 1/2 hour earlier than planned). After dinner we enjoyed some pie (my favorite part) and the kids played until it was time for Zanny's family to go. It was a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Grandmotherfairy said...

I am so grateful that you were all able to be together for Thanksgiving...your dinner looks wonderful and everyone looks so happy. I love you all so much....