It was a rainy Monday afternoon... Sounds like the beginning of a scary story, but it is just how our day was yesterday. The girls got home from school, did their homework, and played Play-Dough with each other until I had them clean up for dinner. It is so nice when they can find something to do together, and when they get along for the whole afternoon! Brooke and Autumn like to make pretend "lunch" out of their dough. Ciera was using the molds to make different shapes and things, and Chloe used letter cutters to spell everyone's names. It was fun to watch them, and they had a great time. I am not sure the fun will last all winter though... we had better come up with some other fun activities to do as well!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Rainy Days and Mondays...
It was a rainy Monday afternoon... Sounds like the beginning of a scary story, but it is just how our day was yesterday. The girls got home from school, did their homework, and played Play-Dough with each other until I had them clean up for dinner. It is so nice when they can find something to do together, and when they get along for the whole afternoon! Brooke and Autumn like to make pretend "lunch" out of their dough. Ciera was using the molds to make different shapes and things, and Chloe used letter cutters to spell everyone's names. It was fun to watch them, and they had a great time. I am not sure the fun will last all winter though... we had better come up with some other fun activities to do as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish I could come and play with you.....everyone looks so happy!!
I didn't know you guys had a blog. I love your pictures, you have such a nice family.
Post a Comment