We had a family band night tonight. It was loads of fun. The girls all played instruments (and Autumn danced along). They chose "I am a Child of God" and "I Love to see the Temple". Dave and I were the vocals, which is very difficult with the wide assortment of notes and beats coming from the instruments! The girls had a great time though, and I think we will have to do it again soon!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Is it the VonTrapps? Nope... its us!
We had a family band night tonight. It was loads of fun. The girls all played instruments (and Autumn danced along). They chose "I am a Child of God" and "I Love to see the Temple". Dave and I were the vocals, which is very difficult with the wide assortment of notes and beats coming from the instruments! The girls had a great time though, and I think we will have to do it again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way to go Von Tanners....we need a little musical talent in this family. Be safe!!!!
How fun, however, lets not do that when we come for Thanksgiving... Jeff and I aren't so musically inclined.
How convenient that you happened to have a dulcimer on hand!?!
I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Time flies...
Post a Comment