THE TANNER FAMILY

Sunday, November 2, 2008

ALL ABOUT CATS


I don't know what we were thinking getting a new cat. Well, I actually do, and I am still glad we got Edgar, but it is quite an ordeal. Einstein still doesn't like him. In fact I think he has decided that he still wants to be a kitten to get all of that attention because we found him in Autumn's crib when it was time for bed tonight. So she got in with him and gave him some lovin'. Edgar is so cute and playful and cuddly... but he is NOT litter-box trained. Man, what a hassle. Hopefully he will get that soon, or I may lose my sanity. It is bad enough to clean up after my children, but now I have to clean up misplaced cat poop too! Oh well, I guess I will keep trying to get my cats to like each other and keep trying to get Edgar to use his litter-box. I mean, what else have I got to do?

3 comments:

Heather said...

Sure. With 4 very cute and energetic girls--what else do you have to do? You've got all the time in the world, I'm sure. :) Good luck! I'm sure glad it's you and not me.

Grandmotherfairy said...

Maybe Edgar needs to come and stay with Grandmotherfairy...he could bring Ciera and Chloe, Brook and Autumn with him. We would have so much fun!!! I miss you all!!!

Hamblin Family said...

yeah with 4 lively girls you have NOTHING better to do than clean up cat poop!=)