I can not believe that my Chloe is 12 years old! It seems like just yesterday she was in such a hurry to be born, and now she is 12! She is such an amazing girl. I am so glad she is my daughter! Her birthday fell on General Conference weekend, so she had her birthday party with her friends on Friday evening. She had 3 girls come, and they had food and watched the Hunger Games movies, did nails, and made rubber band bracelets. She had a lot of fun!
For her birthday date with me and Dave, she chose to go to Studio Movie Grill and see the new Muppet Movie. We did that on Thursday night. It was really fun!
This morning, we slept in, had cinnamon rolls, opened presents, and then watched the first session of General Conference. In between sessions, we ate lunch and then had cake and ice cream with our birthday girl. Chloe wanted a red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting and fondant flowers... not too fancy. That is what I made her. In the evening, we ran to Target and she got some bath finger paint soap for herself (which she had to try out...)! We did some butterfly crafts in the evening, and then after we got the little girls in bed, Ciera, Chloe, Dave and I watched Mission Impossible 2 together. I hope Chloe had a wonderful birthday! We love our Chloe-girl!
Saturday, April 5, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Chloe! The cake looks wonderful!
Post a Comment