Ciera and I took off for Austin right after her band competition on Friday. We stopped in Waco at Smashburger for dinner and made it down to Austin around 9:00.
We got settled into our hotel and then went to see Chloe's hotel. On Saturday morning, Chloe had to compete so Ciera and I went to find something to do. We got pedicures! ( I only have ever had one a long time ago, and this was Ciera's first...) It was fun!
Later in the day, after we spent lunchtime with Chloe, we went to the capital building while Chloe's school group went to UT Austin. It was pretty cool!
Saturday evening we went with Chloe's group to a Japanese Steak House for dinner. The kids had a lot of fun because they had never seen the cool tricks the chefs can do!
All in all, it was a quick, but fun, trip to the capital. Someday I hope to make it a family trip!













1 comment:
What a fun girls week-end...
Post a Comment