THE TANNER FAMILY

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow and Sickness

Autumn has been home with fever and headaches all week from school.  She was also complaining of a tummy ache and sore throat.  I finally took her in to the doctor today, but she was negative for strep and flu, borderline for a UTI, so they are sending that off to the lab for testing, ears looked fine, lungs sounded fine, and they said it could possibly be a nasty virus.  She also has Pink Eye, so we did get drops for that.  She is not allowed back to school until she is fever free for 24 hours... which she has not been... so she will be home again tomorrow.  Ugh!


Our weather for this month has been CRAZY to say the least.  It is in the 30's for a few days then in the 60's for a few... it yo-yo's back and forth and back and forth.  It is no wonder we have all been sick the whole month!  This morning it was in the teens, and began to snow around 7:00 when I was taking kids to school... it has been snowing all morning.  The roads are a bit slippery but it is fun to see the world all covered in white.  We don't get real snow very often, it is usually ice.  It is kind of nice.  (Plus I have a little fevered girl to cuddle with!)


4 comments:

Janice said...

Get better soon, Autumn...we miss you all.

Grandmotherfairy said...

Poor Autumn…wish I could snuggle with her too!!!

lori said...

Sorry to hear that Autumn is sick. The girls look like they are keeping you super busy with all of their talents!

Zanny said...

I hope poor little Autumn us is on the mend!