We have had a great day so far. This morning we had cinnamon rolls for breakfast before the girls were off to school. Chloe was the anti-Valentine's Day girl this year... she wanted to wear all black to protest the "day of love". What a silly girl!
I was able to go to Brooke and Autumn's class parties (part of what I love about being a stay-at-home-mom)... and they had so much fun! Ciera and Chloe didn't have parties, but got treats from friends, and had fun too.
I love my family so much and I am so glad we can have a special day to show each other how much we care! I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's day too!



1 comment:
Thank you so much for putting some of those photos on Facebook…I am using one of them as my screen saver..Chloe makes me laugh…I wonder how long before she changes her tune about Valentines Day…I loved going to the kids class parties too…those days go by way to quickly…counting the days until June!!!!
Post a Comment