Thursday we went into Dallas and visited the Perot museum and then walked through the historic district and saw the place where JFK was killed 50 years ago. It was pretty cool to see that part of Dallas, since we had never been there. Friday, we hung around in Wylie and enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and went to downtown Wylie. Dave and I took Scott and Amy out for BBQ. Saturday, we went and played at Pirate Park in Wylie and had Whataburger for dinner. I think we gave Scott and Amy a good taste of Texas. We are so glad they were able to come for a visit, and can't wait until the next time we get together!
We had a wonderful Christmas, full of friends and fun... but we are really grateful for the gift of the Savior, and the time we can celebrate his birth and life. We are truly thankful for Him and hope that we can carry the Spirit of Christmas all year!

2 comments:
I totally think that you should've asked my permission before you posted a picture with food hanging out of my mouth:) Well...that's me I guess:)
Looks like you all had great fun! I love the look on Ciera's face in that picture of the girls. We miss you all and will be thinking of you on New Years Eve.
Post a Comment