THE TANNER FAMILY

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Random Bits of Fun

As I said in my Utah post, Grandpa made all the grandkids bows or swords.  They were unfinished, and we were going to have the kids decorate them while we were there, but we ran out of time.  I let them paint and glitterize them when we got home.  They were all creative.  Ciera and Chloe painted designs on their bows.  Brooke put lots of colors and glitter on her sword.  Autumn put lots of glitter and painted hers mostly black with a red tip.  When I asked her about it, she said it was blood.  Nice.


Autumn was playing with my phone one day and took this picture of me.  It was pretty good... my head was not cut off or anything!  So, I decided to add it in this post because there are not very many pictures with me in them.  I am really here...


Autumn was playing with blocks while we were waiting for her sisters at the dentist one day and asked me to take a picture of her.  She can be really sweet!  She can also be a stinker.  The other day at the grocery store she was getting in and out of the cart, jumping on and off the end of it, and making it really hard to push.  I said, "You know, you make this really difficult."  She replied, "I know.  That is my middle name."  Funny girl!

No comments: