THE TANNER FAMILY

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Lake Texoma with Grandma and Grandpa


We met up with Grandma and Grandpa Elvester for a vacation at the Tanglewood Resort up at Lake Texoma for a week mid-August.  (Dave was only able to come up during the weekend since he was working during the week.  I took time off though!)  I was pretty worried that the girls would get bored, or that they wouldn't think the lake was fun... but, I am glad to report that I was wrong!  We did so much all week and they had a lot of fun.  The resort was a little outdated, but it had pools to swim in, craft times to go to, and cable TV (which is always a winner for my girls!) so it turned out okay.  We did some fishing with Grandpa (Ciera caught her first fish!), fed turtles and fish, played at the beach and swam in the lake, hiked around a bit, and went horseback riding (the girls LOVED it!).  It was so great to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa, and we are so glad they were able to arrange everything!  Can't wait to see them next time!











1 comment:

Grandmotherfairy said...

Priceless pictures of a priceless time with grandpa and grandma Elvester!