THE TANNER FAMILY

Friday, May 31, 2013

Kindergarten Trip to the Zoo

On May 30, I chaperoned the Kindergarteners on their field trip to the zoo.  I had Autumn and her friend Ephraim (a boy in our ward and her class that she says she wants to marry someday, and who had Mono this year too!) in my group.  We arrived at the zoo around 10:45 in the morning, and walked around until about 12:45.  We ate lunch while we walked around.  The kids had a blast!  It was hot and humid, but there was a little bit of a breeze and when we were in the shade it wasn't too bad.  The kiddos were troopers and walked around and saw as much as we wanted to!  I am so glad that I was able to take the day off to go with Autumn on her field trip!







No comments: