Tuesday, May 28, 2013
Taylor Swift LIVE!!
On Saturday, May 25th, I took Chloe to see Taylor Swift at Cowboy stadium in Arlington.
Our friends, the Merricks, had purchased tickets for themselves and then came into some more tickets... So, they offered them to us. Chloe LOVES Taylor Swift, and this was a once in a lifetime opportunity for her, so we went. There were three acts before Ms. Swift came on stage, but once she did, Chloe paid attention with such joy on her face I had to steal some pics. It was REALLY loud, REALLY crowded, and REALLY fun! I am so glad that I was able to take Chloe to the concert... Love you Chloe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
So sweet...I love the last picture of Chloe...it says it all! Counting the days until we are together...
This last picture of Chloe is worth a thousand words! Priceless!
Post a Comment