Sunday, we spent the day together and went to our church meetings and then tried to go to a Stake Easter program (which was at bedtime, far away from our home, and a bit too slow for small attention spans... so I took the girls home). ALL in all, it was a wonderful Easter. We had a chance to talk about our Savior and the sacrifice He made for all of us. I am so grateful for Him and the love he has for each of us! I am so happy that because of Him, I can repent and improve myself, and I can be resurrected and live with my family forever. Such an amazing gift!
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Happy Easter 2013
For Easter this year, we decorated eggs on Friday afternoon, then got a visit from the Easter Bunny during the night (which Autumn was terrified about!), and had an egg-hunt when everyone woke up on Saturday morning. Later that afternoon, we decorated sugar cookies (our favorite thing!) and had our Easter dinner before Ciera and I went to Yogurt Cup and the Young Women's General Conference meeting Saturday night.
Sunday, we spent the day together and went to our church meetings and then tried to go to a Stake Easter program (which was at bedtime, far away from our home, and a bit too slow for small attention spans... so I took the girls home). ALL in all, it was a wonderful Easter. We had a chance to talk about our Savior and the sacrifice He made for all of us. I am so grateful for Him and the love he has for each of us! I am so happy that because of Him, I can repent and improve myself, and I can be resurrected and live with my family forever. Such an amazing gift!
Sunday, we spent the day together and went to our church meetings and then tried to go to a Stake Easter program (which was at bedtime, far away from our home, and a bit too slow for small attention spans... so I took the girls home). ALL in all, it was a wonderful Easter. We had a chance to talk about our Savior and the sacrifice He made for all of us. I am so grateful for Him and the love he has for each of us! I am so happy that because of Him, I can repent and improve myself, and I can be resurrected and live with my family forever. Such an amazing gift!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't know you would post that picture!!!!!!!
Looks like everyone had a very fun Easter...wish we could have been with you.
Post a Comment