I began frosting her cake really late at night and didn't finish until around 2 in the morning. I figured that it would be safe sitting in the oven overnight, so the cat wouldn't get into it at night. So, I put it in the cold oven and went to bed.
In the morning, I was SO tired. Dave and I hopped out of bed after hitting snooze a few times, and before we got ready for the morning, Dave went out and turned the oven on to preheat for our Cinnamon Rolls. You see the problem...
It was about 5 minutes later I thought, "The cake!!!" I ran out and opened the oven. The cake was melting. The picture on the top was spreading all over the cake and the words were no longer legible.
After getting really upset, I got out my cake decorating stuff and fixed it up. It didn't look the same, but it was still recognizable.




No comments:
Post a Comment