THE TANNER FAMILY

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Girls Just Want to Have Fun!

Saturday evening, Brooke had her birthday party.  She wanted to have a "late night" party... an alternative to a sleepover (which we don't allow).  She invited over eight of her friends, only four of which came.  (Gracie, Danielle, Genesis, and Keely)  It was the perfect amount of girls though, when added to my own (minus Chloe who was at a friend's birthday party)!  They ate pizza, played games, had cupcakes and ice cream, watched a movie, danced around, and ran around like crazy girls!  Brooke had a lot of fun with her friends (and I was so glad when it came to an end)!!  I love my Brooke.  She made everyone feel welcome, and tried to include everyone in all the fun.  She is a great little girl!  I hope she had a wonderful party!






No comments: