THE TANNER FAMILY

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Be My Valentine!



I love Valentine's Day.  It is always a good day... full of kindness and love.  A day to let the people we love know we love them.  I think every day should be Valentine's Day!  This year, we made and frosted sugar cookies (as we always do) on the day before Valentines Day.  Dave and I got the girls some valentines, which they got in the morning when they woke up.  For dinner, I made an Italian dinner, and Chocolate Eclair Cake for dessert.  It was delish!
Because Valentine's Day was on Thursday, Dave and I went out on our date on Friday.  We went to Studio Movie Grill (a restaurant/movie theater) and saw a movie together.  It was really nice.  I kept saying I was the luckiest person in the world to have 5 wonderful valentines.  And, its true!  I have the best family... I love them all so much!

(Brooke made Dave and I this cute Valentine at school.  I couldn't keep it because of the candy hearts... so I took a picture instead!)

No comments: