THE TANNER FAMILY

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy Birthday Autumn Susan Tanner!!

Our little baby is six years old!  I can't even believe it!  She has been a wonderful addition to our family and I can't imagine life without her.  She is such a feisty, sweet, rascal, and we love her to pieces!











To celebrate her birthday, she had a birthday party with her friends on the Saturday before her big day.  She had just three friends that came, but it was perfect.  They had a really great time playing games and making graham cracker candy houses.  On her actual birthday, we opened presents in the morning and that evening took her on her mommy-daddy-daughter date night.  She chose Red Robin (same as last year), and they sang to her and gave her balloons and a sundae.  She LOVED it!  I hope you had a wonderful birthday Autumn sweetheart!

No comments: