Saturday, December 29, 2012
A White Christmas in Texas
Christmas morning began really early at our house this year. Ciera woke up about 3:45, and the rest all followed (with help, I'm sure) about 4:00. They came in to wake us up several times, and we finally got out of bed at around 5:50 to begin opening gifts. Family and Santa were very good to us this year, and there were lots of things to open.
After lunchtime, rain turned to snow, and we got a good 4-6 inches of snow on Christmas Day. It was really fun... except that we have no proper snow-gear anymore. The day after Christmas, the girls sledded down our backyard hill in our laundry baskets... (We fit right in in Texas now, huh?!?)
I hope all our friends and family had as great a Christmas as we did...
Merry Christmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So happy you all had a Merry Christmas, but I'm dying of suspense, what happened new years? :-)
Post a Comment