I haven't been the best at keeping my blog up to date lately, so I thought I would post some pictures of things that we have been up to this month. At the beginning of the month, we had a groundbreaking ceremony for a church building in Wylie. It is a big deal! Currently, we have to drive into Garland to attend our church meetings, which takes us about 30 minutes (some people even longer!). After this building is complete it will take us 10 minutes to WALK there! It is located just outside of our neighborhood! We are so excited (even though it won't be finished until next spring/summer)! Everyone who wanted to got to take a turn turning over the dirt... Brooke didn't want to, but the other girls all took a turn.
The girls have been trucking along in school, and only have two weeks to go! It has been fun seeing how much they all have learned and how they have grown. They all have done SUPER! Chloe was chosen by her teacher as "Dino Kid" this month. Yay Chloe!
Dave and the big girls took turns drawing on each other, and I thought is was worth documenting. It is WASHABLE marker (the only acceptable tool to mark on yourself, okay girls!?!).
Friday, May 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Agghh! Every time I get on your blog, your girls look another year older! Ciera reminds me of Bridgette Mendler from Good Luck Charlie. All of them are very pretty girls!
That is awesome! I love the artwork:) Very manly for Dave to color on himself with magic marker;)
Post a Comment