I can hardly believe that my little baby is 12 years old. It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing a little peanut home from the hospital. She looked so little in her big car seat; Dave drove so slowly all the way home, and I sat in the back with her to make sure she was okay. It was difficult adjusting to being parents. Ciera was a challenge- she cried (and I mean SCREAMED) all the time! I remember just making it through each day until Dave got home and then handing Ciera off to him so I could decompress for a little while. It was amazing to me how much I could love such a little person even through difficulties.
Ciera has grown up to be such an amazing young woman. She is sweet, funny, kind, beautiful, smart and talented. We are so glad to have her in our family. She is such a great big sister to her three younger sisters, and is an amazing daughter and person. We love her!
Happy 12th Birthday Ciera!!
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment