THE TANNER FAMILY

Monday, December 5, 2011

Visit by Grandma and Grandpa Tanner


We had a wonderful weekend with Grandma and Grandpa! They arrived on Thursday, and we went out to get a Christmas tree. Friday, Grandpa and Dave went to work in the morning, and the girls went shopping and made the fondant for chocolates. We met the men for lunch at Costco and shopped a little more! In the evening, we decorated our tree and made the chocolates. They turned out SO good (the tree looked good, and the chocolates tasted good!)!! Saturday, the boys went to cut wood for our fireplace, and the girls shopped some more (Yay shopping!), celebrated Autumn's birthday with Grandma and Grandpa a week early, then we went to the Stake Christmas Choir concert in the evening (which I sang in). Sunday we went to church and then came home and had a big early dinner/late lunch before having to say good bye to Grandma and Grandpa. It was a wonderful visit, and we are so glad that they were able to visit us here in good ol' Texas.

3 comments:

Grandmotherfairy said...

Thank you for a wonderful, fun packed few days...we sure love you all!!

Hamblin Family said...

I wish we were with you go make chocolate. We haven't gotten to ours candy yet but we will!! I love the sweater you are wearing in that bottom picture by the way:) Glad you guys had a good visit with the fam!

Hamblin Family said...

yeah I just noticed all the mistakes in that and yeah I feel good with just leavin' it. You know what I mean:)