Ciera's band concert was last night. They did a great job! The entire band played two songs together, and each instrument got to do a song by themselves. There are six French Horn players, and Ciera is currently second chair. They did the song "The Holly and the Ivy". I really enjoyed watching her play, as did her dad and sisters! We are so very proud of her! (The video is the song by the horns only.)
Friday, December 9, 2011
Winter Band Concert
Ciera's band concert was last night. They did a great job! The entire band played two songs together, and each instrument got to do a song by themselves. There are six French Horn players, and Ciera is currently second chair. They did the song "The Holly and the Ivy". I really enjoyed watching her play, as did her dad and sisters! We are so very proud of her! (The video is the song by the horns only.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved every minute of it. I'm very proud of my little horn blower.
Post a Comment