We are so excited to have little kitties in our home and can't wait for them (mostly Piper) to become comfortable with us all! I am so glad that my sweet husband thought to get me a kitty for Christmas. And we were so happy to get Ciera her own first pet! Merry Christmas!!
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Meet Ava and Piper
Christmas came early for Ciera and I this year. We each got a kitty for Christmas! We went yesterday to the Rockwall Animal Adoption Center to look for kitties. We found some, but weren't quite sure that they were the ones we wanted. The shelter told us that they were having an adoption event at Petco, so there were more to choose from there. We went over and found two sweet kitties to adopt.
Ciera's is named Ava, and she is 5 months old. She is really playful and sweet. She is great with all the girls, and is cute and cuddly when she wants to be. She is a great fit for Ciera. She was quick to settle into the house and even slept with Ciera for part of the night last night.
My kitty is named Piper, and she is 4 months old. She is super sweet, but is having a hard time adjusting. She is really loveable and loves Dave and me to pet her, but is really shy, so she has been hiding under the bed most of the time so far. (I have to lay on the floor to pet her!)
She has a SUPER loud purr, and woke me up last night standing on my chest wanting to be petted. After I pet her for a while, she curled up on our bed at our feet and slept for a while.
We are so excited to have little kitties in our home and can't wait for them (mostly Piper) to become comfortable with us all! I am so glad that my sweet husband thought to get me a kitty for Christmas. And we were so happy to get Ciera her own first pet! Merry Christmas!!
We are so excited to have little kitties in our home and can't wait for them (mostly Piper) to become comfortable with us all! I am so glad that my sweet husband thought to get me a kitty for Christmas. And we were so happy to get Ciera her own first pet! Merry Christmas!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so jealous...Ava really does look like Athabaskan,but with a tail....so cute!
They are cute kitties! I love that you lay on the floor and reach way under a bed to pet a cat. I wouldn't do it:)
Post a Comment