THE TANNER FAMILY

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Great Christmas Baking Day (actually... days.)









On Friday and Saturday, we baked all of our Christmas goodies. We did it as a family. I made a schedule (what cookies needed chilling and cutting, what baked when and at what temperature, what cooked on the stovetop, etc.), and then we all got involved in the treat-making extravaganza! It was fun, and a little bit crazy! I think we will make it a tradition every year!

4 comments:

Cox Family said...

Seriously, you guys are so fun! Wish we lived closer so we could get some of those treats.

Grandmotherfairy said...

How fun...you do it all together....

Hamblin Family said...

Way fun! I don't know about doing it all in one day. We have been doing like one a night for the last week. I might go into sugar shock if we did it all in one day:)

Bobbidee said...

What fun and we were so lucky to taste them too! They were all delicious! Brought back lots of good memories for me. Not sure my kids will ever get to experience the same! Thanks for sharing!