THE TANNER FAMILY

Thursday, October 20, 2011

October Happenings

We have been keeping busy lately, and having fun too. As a Family Home Evening treat one night, we made caramel apples. Each one of us got to dip our apple, and then after they set, we all gobbled them up! They were SO yummy!
The little girls like us to take them into bed in crazy ways sometimes. Sometimes we carry them upside down, on our backs, on our shoulders... or any other fun way. Once in a while they get Dave to do "sack of potatoes" with them. It is fun to hear them laugh their way to bed!
Autumn likes to take "morning baths" during the day. She just likes to play in the bath... but when it is real bath time, there is only enough time for a little bit of play. She loves to put her goggles on and pretend all kinds of things.
That is all I have now... I will be sure to take pictures of the girls in their costumes. (Once I finish them!)

1 comment:

Grandmotherfairy said...

We can't wait to be there to see you all!