I have taken some pictures this summer. Some of the girls at the pool, some in our backyard, some at the ward 4th of July party... Here are some pictures of our summer so far:
Friday, July 8, 2011
Summer Fun!
I have been very bad at taking pictures this summer. It seems like when we are out doing stuff, if I even remember to bring my camera, I forget to take pictures. I even have a camera phone now... Oh well, there has to be something that I can work on right? :)
I have taken some pictures this summer. Some of the girls at the pool, some in our backyard, some at the ward 4th of July party... Here are some pictures of our summer so far:









I have taken some pictures this summer. Some of the girls at the pool, some in our backyard, some at the ward 4th of July party... Here are some pictures of our summer so far:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Poor Autumn does not look like she is having fun, except in the tub. Hope you guys are having a great summer!
Your girls are so precious, and they keep growing so fast! Miss you guys! Hope your summer fun and your Utah trip have kept you happy and busy :)
Post a Comment