THE TANNER FAMILY

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ciera's Post

I have been wanting to post for a long time so here it goes.....
Band here I come.
At my school we have 3 different electives: Art, Choir, and Band. I chose Band. As most of you know I play piano, well the instrument I will play is completely different. I am going to play the French Horn. It is 5 pounds.(I hope I can hold it!) Wish me luck, I'm going to need it.

5 comments:

lori said...

What a wonderful way to develop your talents! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Dave Tanner said...

Good luck, my Cici, you'll do great!

Annette Tanner said...

I can't wait to go to your first performance. You will be fabulous sweetheart!

Grandmotherfairy said...

I am so proud of you sweetheart...I know you will be wonderful!!!

Annette Tanner said...

She just got phone!!!!!!





Chloe