Brooke lost her first tooth today. It has been really loose for a little while, and we tried to pull it last night, but Brooke was TOO scared, so we waited and tried again today. It took one pull, and then it flew across the bathroom. We LOST it! Brooke was so excited to lose her tooth, but then we had to go on a hunt to find it. Chloe and Autumn came in and helped us look. All of us were down looking, and we weren't sure that we were going to find it. I told them to look one more time, and to look on the carpet outside the bathroom door. Chloe was there, and said, "I found it!" Brooke was so excited! She put her tooth in a baggie (we don't do JUST the tooth under the pillow!!), and is SO ready for the tooth fairy to come! YEAH BROOKE!!
Monday, October 18, 2010
Lost Tooth! (No, REALLY lost!!)
Brooke lost her first tooth today. It has been really loose for a little while, and we tried to pull it last night, but Brooke was TOO scared, so we waited and tried again today. It took one pull, and then it flew across the bathroom. We LOST it! Brooke was so excited to lose her tooth, but then we had to go on a hunt to find it. Chloe and Autumn came in and helped us look. All of us were down looking, and we weren't sure that we were going to find it. I told them to look one more time, and to look on the carpet outside the bathroom door. Chloe was there, and said, "I found it!" Brooke was so excited! She put her tooth in a baggie (we don't do JUST the tooth under the pillow!!), and is SO ready for the tooth fairy to come! YEAH BROOKE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your growing up too fast Brookie...I can't believe how beautiful she is. Grandpa and Grandma are glad she found her tooth!
I'm so glad she found it! My daughter lost her first tooth too. It was never recovered ...
Post a Comment