
What fun! We started celebrating Halloween today, beginning with a trip to the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins to carve.

All the girls found great pumpkins, and we carved them up into great Jack-o-Lanterns!

After we finished, we watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" (A must-see on Halloween!) before dinner. After dinner, we dressed up the girls in their costumes, and went to the church for the Trunk-or-Treat. It was great fun! Ciera had a friend come along (Sarah) and they all got A LOT of candy!

Ciera was Cleopatra. She made a great Egyptian!

Chloe was a corpse bride... she was a bit spooky!

Brooke was Cinderella... very fitting for our little Diva!

Autumn was Casper the Friendly Ghost... but she has had a very hard time deciding on one costume this year... so far she has had on four different costumes!


What a cute little silly!
5 comments:
Thank you for posting all thise pictures Annette...I was missing the girls something awful as I was preparing for the Halloween Feast and wishing that they could be here. They all look beautiful and the pumpkins turned out really cute...missing you all;(
Yeah, we decided that Casper "the intolerant" Ghost ought to go without the cowl to Trunk-or-Treat.
They look great!! Ciera really does make a good Egyption! We missed you guys on Saturday! As we were walking around the neighborhood Marylinn said, "I wonder if the Tanner's would be with us if they still lived here?" I said "probably" as I ran off into the corner to cry! Just teasin, I didn't run I walked;) We did miss you guys though! I am glad that you had a good Halloween!
They all look so cute! Miss you guys!
I love the costumes! Especially Ciera as Cleopatra and Brooke as Cinderella! All of your girls are so PRECIOUS! Glad you guys had a good halloween!
Post a Comment