Thursday, September 16, 2010
B-R-E-A-D spells "delicious"
I love to bake. I love the smell that fills my home when I have made fresh bread, rolls, cakes, cookies, and pies... I love it because it smells good, it gives me a feeling of satisfaction when the crust turns out just right and my family can't get enough, and I love it because I get to eat it. Baked goods are my ultimate weakness. I love the taste, texture and aroma from freshly baked goods. Why is it, again, that I have this constant 10 lbs to loose around the middle portion of my body? Oh yeah...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I totally agree and was just thinking about you and your bread baking! Your cinnamon rolls look amazing!
Yum! I want a cinnamon roll.
There has always been something about this time of year and baking. . . the aroma of cinnamon is just as much a part of fall as pumpkins!
So true!!! I love all the baking that begins when the temps start to drop. And there is nothing like that warm yeasty smell of new bread. YUM!! It's almost dinner time so I am salivating right now!
Yum! I love to bake too.
Yummy bread! Would you email me your recipe?!
I can smell how wonderful you kitchen smells across the miles...bread is the dowmfall of my not so girlish figure!
Post a Comment