THE TANNER FAMILY

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh, the things they learn...

Autumn came home from preschool last week singing a wonderful song. They were learning about the letter "B", so they learned the "Baby Bumblebee" song. I have heard it before... but not this way! Autumn has been singing it all week, so I thought I'd share it...

5 comments:

Grandmotherfairy said...

Thank you for the laugh this afternoon...I can't believe that she has changed so much since we saw you last...where did all her baby chub go????

Hamblin Family said...

Very cute!! We sure miss you guys around here. Yesterday Tyler asked if Brooke could come over and play. I just stared at him. It took him a minute to realize that Brooke doesn't live here still. I think that he thought you guys were gone on a long vacation or something.

Daniel T said...

Claire has watched this video about 7 times in a row now. (:

lori said...

That is too funny! I love it!

Gill Dockstader said...

That's how I learned it!