THE TANNER FAMILY

Monday, February 15, 2010

Is that a new kitchen?

This weekend, we painted our kitchen. It had been in need of a new coat of paint since we moved in, and with our remodeling (cutting off the bar part of the counter), it was in dire need of some new paint. I went and bought the paint on Friday, and we painted this weekend. It turned out great!
Before, it was all off-white...

Now it is chocolate brown and beige...

We love how it turned out!

5 comments:

HeatherWasHere said...

Ooh, wow! What an improvement! Color adds so much life and personality. Great job you guys!

Grandmotherfairy said...

I love it Annette....I do hate painting, but it makes such a difference when the mess is cleaned up! Can't wait till April to see it in person!

lori said...

Looks great! I still covet your cabinets.

Christine said...

ooooo Love it!

Sherry said...

WOW!! I love the new color! It looks beautiful behind your cabinets!